|Cameron sends his troops out to deliver predetermined negative soundbites|
- Corporations have access to your bank account to overcharge you if you don't meet your bills on time. Nobody can be held accountable in a cashless society.
- New fines are introduced to penalise us for any new petty offence.
- The transition to the embedded chip is only a step away.
- Avoid paying by Direct Debit
- Avoid shopping on line or purchasing by card
- Avoid becoming dependent on new technology, such as SatNavs, iPhones/Smart phones etc
- Avoid retail loyalty schemes, since they record your entire lifestyle which only has to be matched to the CCTV image along with all other private data.
- Don't be fooled by incentives.
- Boycott corporations in favour of homegrown, local and community